In this section we’ll try to answer any queries you may have about the RED by Dufry loyalty program. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please be sure to contact us
Every euro (€) you spend earns 5 RED points, so:
- To go up to Gold: 2,000 points
- To go up to Platinum: 5,000 points
Between 24 hours and 5 days.
No, your first purchase will always have a 5% discount because when you register you are automatically a Silver level. You’ll get a bigger discount when your level is updated (within a maximum of 5 days following your purchase). If you make a second purchase on the same day that you registered, you will still get a 5% discount as it is still within 24 hours and your profile will not yet have been updated.
- Enter your RED by Dufry profile.
- Click on the section "Add partner account".
- Select the program you want to link: Travel Club.
- Enter the card number of the chosen program. Remember that you can link all three programs at the same time, but you will only add Travel Club Points to the one you select as your preferred program. You can change this whenever you want.
- Identify yourself with your RED QR every time you make a purchase at Dufry stores to get Travel Club points for every euro.
The Travel Club points will take between 15 and 45 days to appear on your Travel Club account.
You can write to atención.email@example.com sending us your purchase ticket and your RED member id so that we can proceed with the annotation. Remember that to add Travel Club points you must have linked your card previously.
You should enter the 13 digits on the back of the card (the barcode).
Log out, update the app in Play Store or Apple Store and log on again. At the moment, neither RED by Dufry or its points have an expiration date.
You can present your QR code or RED by Dufry card as many times as you like in one day.
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for and you still have a query, please contact us here.